Dulles Town Center, Virginia
With Company response

I recently purchased a patio furniture set that was to be assembled as part of the purchase price. Sears outsources setup and the installation company lies and is non-responsive. The set was purchased at the Dulles Town Center Store. I met with Christine the "soft lines", manager this morning and she promised to resolve the issue and call me back within an hour. She also lied and never called me back.

This is a terrible company to buy from and they know nothing about customer service.

Sears is an old company that has lost its' way when it comes to be responsive to a customer.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Trent with Sears Cares Escalations team. Sorry to hear about the frustrations you have experienced with the setup of your patio. We would like the opportunity to show you that we value your business. We would like to have one of our dedicated Case Managers work with you to resolve this situation as quickly as possible. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous410521), to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Trent A.