We all the extra warranties of a lifetime I have a stack of lifetime warranty tools that were supposed to be able to be just exchanged when they went bad and that was the reason why I bought the product from them versus other companies that are still in business case in point I finally got my garage built with a real thick heavy duty workbench I was looking for the right piece of wood to wrap with stainless steel metal and have a very strong workbench for working on heavier projects well I attached my Vice from Sears and used it one time and the Jawas broke and then I put my grinder on that same workbench that I bought from Sears with a veritable speed used it just a handful of times and it burned up these were all lifetime warranty products that were supposed to be able to be replaced and now there is nowhere to take them to my knowledge if anybody knows better please let me know they're just taking up space so I'm getting ready to toss them thank you.

Sears Pros: Originally that they had lifetime warranty parts.

Sears Cons: Do not speak english very well and difficult to understand.

Comments