1.3

Placed online order Thursday for Water Heater and installation. Got email confirmation stating that next day Friday until 9 PM I will be contacted by the installer to schedule.

No call. Went on line to get the status that stated delivery for 4 days forth. Saturday I called the number on the order and talked to somebody in Asia. She found no order under my ph# on the order (web side!) nor under the order# and after back and forth transfers and conversations, they found it by the Salescheck# (?!).

after 3 hours, a supervisor told me the order is in the "***", not even processing! By that time I decided to cancel, tried to do it online but sent to call the same number I started my Saturday! In the end, I got a supervisor to register my request to cancel but the only confirmation was verbal. At this point my store credit account was not charged at all.

Monday I checked my credit account and saw they put the charge. I said to myself "give then another chance". Tuesday when they were supposed to call me to confirm the delivery window for the next day, no call! I went through the same pain I did Saturday, except this time I got an email confirmation that I requested cancellation.

By the next morning I got no cancellation number, so I called to check the order status and same story again. An hour later somebody called me to tell me that the water heater will be delivered to the store for the installer to pick it up!!

As far as I stand, IS CANCELLED and I'm challenging the charge. Of course I'll go through the same ***, but at least I unloaded part of my pain here for you the reader to avoid the same and contribute to the final fall of Sears!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments