I have been shopping around for a tablet for a birthday party. Thinking Sears would be my best bet I get online and start shopping. I find the perfect tablet and decide to call and see if it's available online rather then wait for shipping. I call the number and get some man from who knows where speaking not even half broken English while it sounds like all his crew mates are having a party in the background.

The conversation continues with him not understanding I simply want to know if it's available in the store and we play cat and mouse for about 10 minutes to long when I asked to talk with someone who can speak a little better English, he gets offended. I could not understand a word this man was attempting to say. I also do not understand why we are hiring folks like this to handle our business. After going back and forth with him for about 20 minutes before he understood what I wanted, and me being extremely frustrated because I can't understand him and his crew mates are having a small party in the background which makes me unable to hear him he has the nerve to ask me if I would like to give my credit card info and order it from him since they don't carry it in the store.

I am left wondering why Sears isn't giving these jobs to Americans and why the *** Sear's would think I would give my credit card info to some guy who doesn't speak English and is high fiving his co-workers while they celebrate because some *** American just gave them their credit card numbers.

Sears...with all the scams and identity theft do you really think this is a good idea. You have lost me as a customer, hire people that can at least communicate with your customers!

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

nikalseyn

So, how's that "hope and change" working out for you MzSarcastic?

My only question is why you stayed on the line with someone who did not communicate in English.

One trick I have learned is to hang up on Paco or Talwinder, wait a couple of minutes and call again. Chances are your call will be routed to another part of the world with someone who has a command of the English language, or at least someone in the same foreign call center who can actually communicate with you. All this is contingent, however, on you actually wanting to call back and order something from a company(like Sears)that uses a foreign call center for orders!!

I agree---shop somewhere else.Sears is no longer a place to shop---in store or online.

cohena2

I worked for a tech support call center a quite a few years back and was laid off when they decided to outsource our jobs to India because their workers were willing to work for 1/4 the pay. You get what you pay for.