With Company response Not resolved

I recently tried purchasing a TV online, first time, and of course paid the 300+ for the tv up front.I never received my order and when I brought it to their attention I was initially told that my money had been refunded.

However when I checked my credit card activity I found out that my money was not refunded or even pending. I then contacted via phone and e-mail and was told a "Tracer" was placed on it and would be 5 to 8 days before anything would happen. 9th day comes and e-mailed the address given if any more problems arose and was met with a standard response stating the 5-8 days again. E-mailed again saying that I was told that same thing 9 days prior.

Met with the EXACT same response as before. E-mailed again that I knew the process and it had been ten days at this point and yet again received the same response. Same response as if it were a standard reply e-mail they'd send out to everyone with a similar issue. No personal customer service at all.

This went on for another 10 e-mails until I finally changed the subject heading to an all caps subject saying like 6th or 7th time I've e-mailed with no one actually readin them and actually responding with a personal response. this time I actually got one sentence that told me they had at least read the e-mail followed again by the exact same e-mail the rest had. Every one of them ending with a thank you, Have a nice day, and don't forget to check out our blah blah blah. This worked to upset me even more.

I sent many more e-mails, taking time and effort on my part every time. I finally got a response and it was implied that they would compensate me for my troubles and expenses only to be lied to and screwed yet another time. Now I am not a rich person and 300+ dollars is a lot of money to me and so when I was told the refund was processed the first time I went and bought one from an actual store not knowing that I didn't have the money to cover it. So this actually cost me much more than what the tv I purchased at the store costed me.

After the 5 overdraft fees I was charged at 35.00 a pop I spent another 175.00. All this I had to go through for something that was no fault of my own in any way, but because of sears. When I finally did get my refund I was only given what I spent on the TV I didn't receive and no compensation for my troubles or the money I lost in fees not to mention the embarrassment with the store and the bank. When I adressed this issue I was given another generic response followed up with a thankyou a have a nice day and of course, don't forget to check out our great deals online at......

I can only pray that this problem reaches an actual human being that can take asecond and imagine how they'd feel in my position.

Sears was my favorite place to shop until this very troublesome matter.MY money was actually witthheld for a total of something like 29 days with NOTHING to show for it aside from headache embarrassment and more debt.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Popimpexpress,

We apologize for the inconvenience and distress you encountered with your recent television purchase. We know it is disappointing to have waited just about a month for your refund. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I have been in a situation similar to this and I would like to get you in contact with one of our executive case managers.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help you with this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your television was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Popimpexpress) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.