With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a pair of boots from Sears on Black Friday of this year. The money was deducted from my bank account, but I still hadn't received an e-mail that they had been shipped.

After not receiving any shipping email from them for 2 weeks, I contacted customer service to check on my order. All I heard from them was that my order was ready for pick-up (I guess they had to get it from another store?), and that they would e-mail me as soon as the item was shipped. I waited another week and contacted the same customer service rep that emailed me back saying that I wanted to cancel my order. They said I'd have to e-mail them back saying I want to cancel it and that they'd see what they could do.

So, I did just that, sent an email saying I want to cancel my order. I received an e-mail back saying that they could not cancel my order and that they were working on locating my "lost package" and would let me know something in 5-7 days. This is ridiculous!!

They've basically stolen my money from me and refuse to give it back when they don't have the item I want (Or is it that they don't know where it is?)! I will NEVER shop with Sears again after dealing with this!

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Kreast7,

Hello my name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support team. Please know we are terribly sorry for the delay with your boots and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I understand how this would cause alarm as so much time has passed since you initially placed your order. We would like to look into this and find a resolution for you.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your boots were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (kreast7) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Zenaida M.

MySears Community Moderator

ambitious1535

file complaint is right. You should file complaints with the FTC or Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau(BBB). I'm unclear exactly how you paid but I would contact your card issuer as well if you used one. This was an online order? Do you know if the boots were from Sears or a third party?-Sears allows third parties to sell online so it might be the vendor causing problems as well.

Sears has outsourced many parts of their business which can make it tougher for people and their computers to talk to each other. Follow through with Sears and complaints to regulators.

Good Luck