With Company response Not resolved

Bought a samsung refrig that lasted 11 months. The first service person arrived 8 days after my phone call.

He then had to order parts and scheduled the repair another 10 days away! The second repairman told me he couldn't fix it to ask for a replacement. He then left and wrote in his report that I had refused to order the parts (which were sitting on top of the appliance!). The third repairman never showed and wrote in his report that I had cancelled the service call.

I am waiting for the 4th, having been without a working fridge for more then 6 weeks, and with them taking no responsibility.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

July 25 and Sears has STILL NOT REPAIRED my lousy Samsung refrigerator. This started the beginning of June.

They 2x ordered the wrong parts, and the repairman has been at my house 5x. You would think they would have someone here first thing in the morning? But no call, and when I call they tell me sometime between 8 am and 5 pm. They then have the nerve to offer me "free consultations" on a variety of products, as if I would set foot in Sears again.

I am likely to have to buy a new one, but it won't be from Sears, ever, ever ever.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Aliigoe,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are very sorry for the manner in which your refrigerator repair was handled thus far. We can understand how having multiple rescheduled appointments would be very frustrating for you, and we’d like to discuss some options we have to help make this right. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Aliigoe), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #673432

Brian, I waited 5 hours on Saturday with a no-show, and again on Monday, with another no-show while people argued about whether my warranty would cover it. Of course it was clear I had called while within the warranty period, so this was doubly frustrating!

But after multiple phone calls and misunderstandings, a woman by the name of Judy called me and sent a repairman this morning. Unfortunately, they gave him the wrong part number so the part sitting on my fridge for the last ten days was the wrong one. But he is very nice, offered to re-order quickly and I have another appointment. If it finally gets fixed I will be satisfied.

If not I'll be on this site again :cry. Alison