I no longer will buy at Sears.They have a short 30 day window for returns.

I got burned since the salesperson said if it's not the right size bring it back anytime and we'll exchange. I brought it back after 30 days...unused...and was told they had begun enforcing their 30 day return policy. "We've had this policy for years but were told to start enforcing it" Nice if I'd have known. Never going back!

Spreading the word with my social media contacts....'Don't get screwed at Sears!' I'm betting they are run out of business within the next couple of years. There's no way to compete with a Lowe's or Home Depot, Ace, etc. with that kind of policy. What used to be a quality chain is now run by a bunch of incompetents.

No wonder they are shopping around for buyers of their brands names....

the first steps for a company on the ropes and contemplating bailing out of the market.Once they are gone we I will have one less lousy store chain not to choose from.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of return policy lousy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments