I recently purchased a refrigerator and microwave from Sears. ONE day prior to delivery (5 days after I ordered) I received a robo call that my order was out of stock and would not be delivered for at least 3 additional weeks.

I called and cancelled the order. They advised me that my credit card would be credited in 7-10 business days (it was such a long time I asked if they were mailing me a check...). It is now 12 business days since I cancelled the order and still no refund! I called again and was now advised that it would be yet another 5 business days for the credit to be actually posted.

I am grateful that my credit limit is substantial enough that I was able to make another purchase elsewhere prior to receiving my refund.

I will pray for the paycheck-to-paycheck single mother that cannot put her children's food in a fridge while Sears makes a profit from her hard-earned cash for 3 whole weeks. I WILL NEVER EVER buy anything at Sears again.

rheezy wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $810 and wants Sears to "refund plus interest on my $810.00".

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears refund policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments