1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We have a 2 year warranty for our Frig. Our Freezer was broken in Nov.

and we called for service. Someone from an outside company RTV came in December. the Technician they sent was from "dumb and dumber" . looked into the freezer and said it could be a number of things.

he supposedly order a timer for a Freezer that we later find out has NO TIMER... The company NEVER called us back with part or to come back and service our broken Freezer. We called Sears several times for service and they promised someone experienced would come and no one did. Last night we called asking for the return of our warranty money of $325.

The Manager we spoke with said they are taking off $85 because they serviced our Freezer in January (which NEVER HAPPENED) I SAID TO HER, THIS IS WHY WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CAME. So Sears is now lying about sending people that they never sent.

What lairs and incompetent people. they not only need to return my warranty money, but now they can reimburse me for everything that went bad in my freezer and for the time I spent at home making calls to them and waiting for repair service that was promised and didn't happen.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

I didn't like: Worst service ever, Poor customer service and merchandise, Poor customer service.

Comments

Contact your local news media. Most do a segment on consumer fraud and get fast results. Rochester NY