1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I took my Panasonic T.V.to the Sears Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights Mi.

The T.V. is covered by my Sears Master Service Agreement plan. My Master plan said that I need to take the set to the store for repairs, I did and was told that I needed to take it home for in-home repairs. Mad as heel I toke it home took it back in my home called the 1-800-4MY-HOME for in home repairs.

When I called I was told to take it back to the store for repairs. I asked for the supervisor. The supervisor REFUSED to talk to me. I was also told if they came out to the house for the repair I would be charged a $50.00 service fee.

Mad as *** I loaded the set back into my van and returned to the store where I was promptly told to take it home and call for in home repairs. I was told if I had any problems I should ask for Jordon and SHE would assist me.

I asked for Jordan and a tall slender MAN said I'm Jordan what can I help you with.I told him the story and he said "I never talked to anyone about your T.V." I told him the whole story and after an hour they decided to take the set in for repairs as my contract states.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Comments

Good luck getting it fixed and getting it back. Rochester NY