I purchased a washer dryer from Sears.It is still under warranty.

When I finally got a repair person here, he didn't know whether the problem was a pump or a clogged drain hose. I have my units stacked and he did not want to pull them out to look. He said the parts would take 3-5 days to arrive. So, I called customer solutions who booked me for the following week and just told me to call if the parts did not arrive.

Well the pump came, but the hose did not. I called on my scheduled day of service and low and behold, I was not on the schedule. They told me they could not come out and do half a job since the hose did not come. I told them I would go buy a hose, but nooooo, they have to wait for their part?

IT's a freakin hose!

I was told their is nobody above customer solutions and she hung up on me because I was so angry.I will never buy from Sears again.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

#207587

Dear Beyond mad,

I'm so sorry to hear about your drain & pump problem with your washer. I know being without a washer is frustrating and down right inconvenient. I'm sure the problems with the parts arriving and appointment scheduling only made things worse. When we service items, Sears always strives to exceed your expectations; we've clearly let you down. I'm Scott with the Sears Social Media Support Team; we'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Beyond mad) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.