Sears, sold us a service contract on my lawn tractor. Except every time I go to use it, even when I tell the technician that takes the call what the problem is, and even the part number, and we make an appointment for the service technician to come and do the repair, they call the day before, a recorded message, to confirm the date that they are coming. It states they will be there anytime between the hours of 8-5, as if our time is worth nothing. So you sit and wait all day and like today, get a call at 5:22PM that they can't make it. If they do show up it is without the needed parts because "they have to order it". Then it is shipped to me. which takes another 3-5 days or longer, but they make an appt to come back in one weeks time hoping the part will be here. Then they will call the day before the next appt. and say I couldn't possibly have received it yet, and leave a message that they are cancelling the appt. for the next day, which has happened in the past. When I get the message and call them back to tell them I have the part, they say it's too late we have already cancelled your appt for the next day and you'll have to reschedule for next week. The next week, if they show up and don't call after I have waited all day, saying they are not coming, it may get fixed. Except they don't have all the parts because they forgot to order them all or ship them all.

Is this because I use the service contract or just poor service! Now as for today's disaster, I'd like to know what Sears is going to do since I told them it was not freaking acceptable, and when I asked the the caller his name he refused to give it to me and conveniently disconnected me.

I too have had it with Sears and would like to know if there is someone that has got a class action suit against them that I can join, because they don't seem to care about their customers.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments