With Company response Not resolved

Ordered weight lifting equipment on online from Sears on 1/8/12 to be shipped to my home. Called 1/20/12.

Equip had not been shipped nor could they tell me when it would be shipped. I waited on line 20 minutes to talk to a manager. A manager never came on line. They did say they could not refund my payment.

I don't know about the rest of Sears but their home delivery sucks. I will not be using their service anytime soon.

When you are wronged they make no attempt to correct the situation. Sears sucks

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Bradley1944,

I have come across your post and wanted to reach out. I first want to apologize for the shipment delay of your weight lifting equipment, I especially want to apologize for the negative customer service experience you’ve had, from what I have read it is completely understandable why this would cause you to be discouraged. My name is Stephanie and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. My team handles internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we would like to assist in this matter. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your equipment was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Bradley1944 for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.