With Company response

I arrived to purchase a snow blower at my local Sears in Spokane Valley, Washington. The store manager was assisting me and she had no clue on how to answer any questions.

She found to Sears associates to continue our conversation. However, she walked away assumed that I was in better shape. When she left, the two workers were uneducated, young and not very professional. The two redirected me to store manager.

The question was a 2 stroke vs other strokes. Really simply right? Well, because the female manager seemed to be more focused on pretending to be busy and know one else was able to give me the answers I was looking for I ended up purchasing 2 snow blowers from other company. One for personal and the other for my company.

I received no follow up or any other assistance when calling in this complaint to sears corp. They simply said we will address this to the " District Manager" and offered me a 10% discount on my next purchase. C'mon people. I was hoping to do business with you as my grandparents did for so many years but I will never step foot into another Sears.

My money will go to a competitors. Way to fail me sears on a quick easy sale. Its no wonder why Sears is closing down. Just a side note: there were 4 other customers I saw in store.

It seemed as if they didn't want to earn my money.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We can certainly understand your frustrations with the lack of customer service you have received. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post and wanted to offer our assistance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to address your concerns and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous458049), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.