Relying on the Sears name and Marketplace vendor guarantee, we ordered some car audio equipment from a Sears Marketplace vendor, Ergode.My grandson selected the product, but failed to notice that a totally different product was listed on the order form.

When the incorrect equipment arrived, he went back to see if he had somehow made a mistake in ordering, the original item was no longer listed on the site and we are now being told he is responsible for all postal charges to return the item plus a 15% re-stocking fee. We tried to call Ergode, but none of our calls would go through. We contacted Sears and they were able to get in touch with Ergode. We received two very confusing emails from Ergode and both contradicted their Return & Refund Policies.

We researched Ergode and found that well over 100 people had had problems with Ergode, and most labeled the company operations as a scam. We again contacted Sears and were assured that we would receive a proper return label to insure that the product could be returned and accurately credited. Instead we received a "no-reply" email from Sears and were told we needed to work out the return with the Marketplace merchant.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we're about to lose a $194 investment.Regardless of the outcome, I will never again shop at Sears, nor will I ever order anything from them or anyone associated with them.

Review about: Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.