With Company response Not resolved

Management (Marta) was rude and unhelpful. I was not listened to, spoken over and treated like one of her employees.

The product I bought was delivered broken. She would not explain my options on how to remediate this situation, only that she will not help me. Walked away from me while I was talking and left me waiting for 30 minutes. Terrible manager, poor customer service.

It was almost as though my presence in the store was unwanted from the start. I waited for 10 minutes to have someone speak with me, and there was no one waiting ahead of me. I will never shop there again.

I think that manager is in the wrong position for her short comings in customer relations. The store location is Montgomery Mall, Bethesda Maryland, her name is Marta.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Comments

Chefn_up@msn.com

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Jhaskell1,

I sincerely apologize that you had an item delivered damaged and for the way you were treated in one of our stores. We do value you as a Sears customer. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to resolve this and any other issues you are having with Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number your item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Jhaskell1) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.