To Debra Tsenguyen

On 11/19/18, the Sears technician arrived at 8:07am today. The tech placed in the new part that was ordered, but he had to order a control panel. The first technician did not know he had to order a control panel along with the display. According to the tech that just left my home, both parts should have been ordered together. So early today he left and brought the part locally. Finally, he returned back to my home at approximately 6:46 pm. It is now 8:00 pm and, he just now left. Unfortunately, my range still does not work. He troubleshot over the phone with tech support. He instantly called them when he was unable to get any of the buttons on the display to work. He stay on the phone with tech support until he left. Tech Support made him order another display and control panel. Why, I do not know. I am very very frustrated because nothing seems to work. I have a Master Protection Agreement and have had it since I have had this range. On Saturday, November 10, 2018, when I called customer solutions and complained about my situation, I was told I may qualify for a range from one associate, since the range I have is not working. The person in charge told me they could grant me an authorization for Rent A Center, but I would have to pay for it out of my pocket. This is was totally unsatisfactory, and unbelievable. Today November 19, 2018, I asking you to intervene and make a decision because I am getting the royal run around. If you look at the history I have dealing with this since October 10, 2018. We are now in November going into December. And if no action is taken then I will be without an range for Christmas.

I want you to know that I am a 20 year Veteran and I have spent many Thanksgivings and Christmases away from family. So the holidays are very very special to me because I am no longer away from home. I can enjoy my family without having to be overseas away from family members. My anxiety level is very high right now because my range was working before any technician touched it. All I asked was for simple maintenance and told the technician the display on the oven is fading. I have yet to get any maintenance. From there I have had to wait a month just to get the part, and then once the part arrives 11/10/18, the first tech is so inexperience he does not call tech support or his supervisor to advise them of what is happening. Now today, after I get the part and got an experienced technician to install it, the part does not work even after he locally installs the control panel along with the display. After all of that then tech supports wants the tech to order the parts again. I do not know when these new parts will arrive or if my range can even be fixed.

What is the sense of having a Master Protection Agreement, if it is not honored? What are your resolutions? I want results. I do not want anyone to try and appease me with sorry ma'am for your trouble. I want a working Range.

After this intense email the only reply I got from Debra Tsenguyen was I will monitored the delivery of the part for the Range. What a waste of time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Master Protection Agreement Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: part compatible for the model of my range. I want my Range to work. .

I liked: Absolutely dissatisfied.

I didn't like: Very dissaponted.

• Master Protection Agreement
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 24.

Comments