After waiting almost two months for parts (which were no longer available) I was offered a new washing machine - that no longer matched the dryer - I had purchased as a "set" - After asking my 800+ facebook friends and 4300+ LinkedIn friends if they would be satisfied with a non-matching set after buying as a "set" and paying for 5 years of warranty, they agreed (all of them) they would not be happy! I am making my life's mission to divert all the customers that I can away from Sears and to anywhere else to purchase appliances.

Lowe's - has similar appliances, uses the same warranty company for work, offers less expensive warranty packages.

They pissed off the wrong customer when they put the screws to me! James Rider - Palm Springs CA

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments