I purchased a set of Sealy pillow top mattresses from Sears on Nov.4, 2015 and within 2 weeks of use the top mattress showed signs of being poorly made and defective.

After calling every phone number I could find where I could actually speak a human being I finally got a person on the phone who was willing to listen and try to help (talked to several who did not care). They suggested a replacement top mattress and I reluctantly agreed. The replacement was delivered on Dec. 5, 2015.

The "new" replacement mattress is in worse condition that the one which was sent back to Sears. I immediately contacted the mattress department and spoke to Tina and explained what was happening and she said there would be no problem in having the mattresses returned and getting a full refund (without a restocking fee), but I would need to call back today Dec. 6, 2015 due to having to wait for the computer system to update with yesterdays delivery. I called today and talked to a very rude man who said that I must have misunderstood what I was told and that I need to refer to Sears mattress rules (which I never received in the first place).

This man would not let me speak, just kept talking over me saying that I have to keep this mattress for 31 days (from Dec. 4th) before I can request for the mattresses to be returned. AND I have to pay 15% restocking fee!! I am supposed to sleep on a mattress where the top stitching is all pulled out??

This is the worst customer service I have ever heard of.They sell defective merchandise and I am supposed to be happy with it????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of item was damaged. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sears replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $650. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments