I bought a mattress and box spring via a customer service rep. Sears delivered regular box springs vs correct low profile.

When I had the time, 91 days later they would not honor a returen. So, I bought another boxspring online at Sears. The website allowed for the purchase of one versus the two you need to make up a mattress.

When I tried to return because I bought the correct boxsprings. The company could not take back the item for 30 days and after 90 days will not return at all.

Please do yourself a favor and use another company bc this company's policy are rigid and ridiculous.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments