We purchased a Sterns & Foster mattress Nov.2010 from Sears Dept.

Store. The purchase price was over $2,000. In early July I noticed that the side of the mattress was buldging (I have pictures which I sent to Mattress Warranty Exchange and to Corporate office). I was told that it was "normal" wear and tear.

I have had it only 9 months and I have a 10 year warranty. I sent in the ridiculous claim form along with photos and was told we were denied!

Ok, so I complained, called several numbers and one day out of the blue they told me that our claim was reviewed by a Dept. manager and we would be getting a replacement. Wonderful!!

Ok, here is the status. It is now mid-August and have already had 2 delivery dates canceled at the last minute because the mattress they had at the warehouse was dirty and did we still want it?! Huh?? No, I don't want a dirty mattress!

Both canceled dates were because they had a dirty mattress. Now, my new delivery date is August 26. Let's just see if they have another dirty mattress - - I'm sure it is the same mattress - if it exists at all. We have had to *** work and stick around waiting and changing plans last minute.

I'm pissed!! I have dealt with Sears for over 40 years and I will never buy even a paper clip from them again! I hope it gets resolved within my 10 year warranty.

Sucks!!Going to Sterns and Foster and then to Better Business Bureau!

Comments