Stephentown, New York

I recently purchased a mattress from Sears and paid an extra $25 for old mattress removal. They refused to remove the old mattress because it had a stain on it.

I have complained a number of time with NO response. I finally paid someone $50 to take the mattress away. I insisted on getting my $25 back plus the $50 it cost me.

So far still no response and no refund of the $25. That as far as I am concerned is criminal but what can I do except continue to complain...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mattress from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

The reason why is because you can catch staff and disses that's why we don't pick them up ask your self would you want your kids picking things up out of a dumpster