I realized a difference on each side of the mattress.When the mattress was measured it proved to be a difference in the height on the right side and left side.

The right side is Lumpy and not smooth, has a cushion feel not firm. When you roll to the center of the mattress a major difference in the height is noted.It is not a mattress of comfort.

One email was sent Sunday August 31, 2014, I am trying to send another due to the fact no one informed me that one picture needed to me sent at a time due to your web site system.PICTURE #1

Review about: Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

SEARS WATER HEATER WARRANTY ISSUE Sears "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..." Read more Sears - Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer, Model 592-89474 THERMOSTAT FAILURE Sears "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..." Read more Sears Usps Shipping Service Review from North Las Vegas, Nevada Sears "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...." Read more Sears - Never buy there again Sears "We bought a brand new refrigerator from Sears July 2016. This is March 23, 2017 and it still does not work. The have sent out service techs 9 separate times...." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more