Sears - Mattress right and left side different heights, lumpy and uncomfortable, more cushion than firm.
I realized a difference on each side of the mattress.When the mattress was measured it proved to be a difference in the height on the right side and left side.
The right side is Lumpy and not smooth, has a cushion feel not firm. When you roll to the center of the mattress a major difference in the height is noted.It is not a mattress of comfort.
One email was sent Sunday August 31, 2014, I am trying to send another due to the fact no one informed me that one picture needed to me sent at a time due to your web site system.PICTURE #1
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."