Sears - Mattress right and left side different heights, lumpy and uncomfortable, more cushion than firm.
I realized a difference on each side of the mattress.When the mattress was measured it proved to be a difference in the height on the right side and left side.
The right side is Lumpy and not smooth, has a cushion feel not firm. When you roll to the center of the mattress a major difference in the height is noted.It is not a mattress of comfort.
One email was sent Sunday August 31, 2014, I am trying to send another due to the fact no one informed me that one picture needed to me sent at a time due to your web site system.PICTURE #1
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sears and the third party delivery that they are using, have been a horror story for me and my wife as well. Purchased a Sealy Granite Bay Ti2 mattress Jan..."
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."