Sears - Mattress right and left side different heights, lumpy and uncomfortable, more cushion than firm.
I realized a difference on each side of the mattress.When the mattress was measured it proved to be a difference in the height on the right side and left side.
The right side is Lumpy and not smooth, has a cushion feel not firm. When you roll to the center of the mattress a major difference in the height is noted.It is not a mattress of comfort.
One email was sent Sunday August 31, 2014, I am trying to send another due to the fact no one informed me that one picture needed to me sent at a time due to your web site system.PICTURE #1
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On September 18, 2014 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore French Door/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (Model #596.72383411 Serial #K42612063) from Sears, in Murphy, NC, at a cost of $2,469.96...."
- "On December 30th 2014 i called you as the TV i bought and had taken out the extended warranty on was having issues. Turning itself on and off mid show,..."
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."