2.5

Went into the Sears in South Shore Plaza Braintree MA to buy a mattress and the kid in the department could not be bothered with me.He was busy with his phone.

He saw me but it didn't matter at all. After at least ten minutes I left and went to Macy's. I paid a little more for the bed but at least I managed to have a sales person who knew I was there.

I bought a $2200 bed from Macy's.Sears had been recommended to me by a friend who had a great experience there with another sales man, that I found out later, only works weekends.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears staff from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was it was the worst and sales staff. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments