My wife and I purchased a "Serrano" Sears-O-Pedic bed that comes as a unit with the mattress and the box as one unit......10 year warranty is why we went with this mattress....16 months later, big bump in the middle of the bed and sink area on one side.....my wife and I have no kids and we keep the bed very clean and protected; Called Sears and went through a long process of pictures and several phone calls to corporate quarters; solution: only replace the "mattress"....here is the problem: I paid $777.00 for the Serrano....the mattress they are letting me exchange for is $549.00----no box spring and what is worse, no $228.00 dollars back (the difference in what I exchanged for and the left over money my wife and I paid for the Serrano)....Bureaucratic situation with no one higher to complain too or an appeal system in place....My wife and I thought they could at least allow a "in store" credit account to make up the difference and it be justified....the truth of the matter is that ask a Sears Employee if that sounds fair and everyone of them say it does not---try it?I did and on more than one employee---managers too!
We were going to have Sears look at replacing cabinets....My wife and I don't want anything more to do with this company!
No justice to consumers that put trust into the company standing by the product and with full refund/or difference of refund being an alternative action.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I took my electric Craftsman mower into the service center to be repaired. It was only 18 months old and was under a 2 year parts and labor warranty. I..."
- "In October, I purchased a bagger system ship-to-store from Sears dot com to Sears in Reidsville, Nc. Two days later, I returned the item and purchased one that fit my..."
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "...First of all with the change the company sent the wrong product and would not exchange them to make it right (Terrible customer service) secondly the texture changes immediately after..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."