My wife and I purchased a "Serrano" Sears-O-Pedic bed that comes as a unit with the mattress and the box as one unit......10 year warranty is why we went with this mattress....16 months later, big bump in the middle of the bed and sink area on one side.....my wife and I have no kids and we keep the bed very clean and protected; Called Sears and went through a long process of pictures and several phone calls to corporate quarters; solution: only replace the "mattress"....here is the problem: I paid $777.00 for the Serrano....the mattress they are letting me exchange for is $549.00----no box spring and what is worse, no $228.00 dollars back (the difference in what I exchanged for and the left over money my wife and I paid for the Serrano)....Bureaucratic situation with no one higher to complain too or an appeal system in place....My wife and I thought they could at least allow a "in store" credit account to make up the difference and it be justified....the truth of the matter is that ask a Sears Employee if that sounds fair and everyone of them say it does not---try it?I did and on more than one employee---managers too!
We were going to have Sears look at replacing cabinets....My wife and I don't want anything more to do with this company!
No justice to consumers that put trust into the company standing by the product and with full refund/or difference of refund being an alternative action.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "I purchased a mattress that came with a 10-year warranty. Within two years it began to sag on both sides of the bed. The sag could visibly be seen even..."
- "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears. I had to wait three weeks before delivery. On the date of delivery I was the first customer. The delivery team was..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "We come to Furr's in Albuquerque on San Mateo. The food and service was bad tonight. We did not get any refills and the food was old. We only had..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "My long awaited electric fireplace arrived yesterday. As I picked up one end of the 55 lb box, I knew instantly it was damaged. I could hear all the little..."