My wife and I purchased a "Serrano" Sears-O-Pedic bed that comes as a unit with the mattress and the box as one unit......10 year warranty is why we went with this mattress....16 months later, big bump in the middle of the bed and sink area on one side.....my wife and I have no kids and we keep the bed very clean and protected; Called Sears and went through a long process of pictures and several phone calls to corporate quarters; solution: only replace the "mattress"....here is the problem: I paid $777.00 for the Serrano....the mattress they are letting me exchange for is $549.00----no box spring and what is worse, no $228.00 dollars back (the difference in what I exchanged for and the left over money my wife and I paid for the Serrano)....Bureaucratic situation with no one higher to complain too or an appeal system in place....My wife and I thought they could at least allow a "in store" credit account to make up the difference and it be justified....the truth of the matter is that ask a Sears Employee if that sounds fair and everyone of them say it does not---try it?I did and on more than one employee---managers too!
We were going to have Sears look at replacing cabinets....My wife and I don't want anything more to do with this company!
No justice to consumers that put trust into the company standing by the product and with full refund/or difference of refund being an alternative action.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "On September 18, 2014 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore French Door/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (Model #596.72383411 Serial #K42612063) from Sears, in Murphy, NC, at a cost of $2,469.96...."
- "Sears Disappointment • May 21, 2012 Purchased Refrigerator Kenmore Bottom Freezer, Model 795.72033.111– o Total Price $1770.98 – $321 down-payment on 5/21/12 Final payment 6/1/12 o No Extended Warranty – Current Warranty states “For ten..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "We come to Furr's in Albuquerque on San Mateo. The food and service was bad tonight. We did not get any refills and the food was old. We only had..."
- "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."