5.0

In 11/2014 my sister was in the process of buy Christmas gifts from various vendors. She purchased 2 Intuition Plus shaving units @ $38.81

each plus tax and shipping. She entered the hospital in 12/2014 and

continued to decline in health until passing away in 8/2015. She never had a chance to distribute these gifts as she was hoping to return home

to do this herself. In handling her affairs and clearing out her apartment

I came across these undelivered gifts. I am attempting to pick up the loose ends and return this merchandise where possible. The Sears invoice shows these items sold by Cheapees. The Sears store in White Plains, NY tells me this item is not in their system and therefore cannot be accepted for return. They suggested I contact Cheapees. The total cost was $92.78. I would appreciate your help with this problem.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "refund or sears store merchandise credit" as the author lost $93. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Yeah, just sell this stuff on Ebay or to some friends or something. Unfortunately, your Mom bought the stuff almost a year ago...

there is not a retailer in the WORLD that will take stuff back purchased that long ago. Seriously, just give up on that...

it's only $92, not thousands. It sucks that she passed away, but I'm sure that you have more issues than the $92 to worry about if you are handling her post-life affairs.