I purchased a snow blower and it broke within 5 minutes. My wife and I had to finish shoveling the 18" snowfall by hand.

Lot's of fun when your 62! It took a week to get a service tech to the hse and he found the problem to be a broken bolt installed at the factory. I'm sitting here as it snows yet again, looking at the repair parts that came and I'm told it will be another week to get someone here to fix it. I have talked to 3 mgrs.

at the Danbury store, and I'm still waiting for them to call me back as promised and now left a message for the New England regional mgr this morning and still no return call from him either. I just finished shoveling for the second time today. They could care less about getting out here and fixing it. There motto should be "We make the sale and then forget about you".

Run....don't walk away from Sears if you need an appliance or power equiptment. It's well worth paying a few extra dollars somewhere else and having peace of mind in knowing someone will actually try to give you customer service as it should be.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments