With Company response

Went in to sears to take back two ratchet's and was told they could not give me a a replacement off floor had to be a rebuilt one.They didn't have any in store so i had to order them and that will take 7-10 days.

i have been buying craftsman tools for years. Never had a problem tell now.

These is not acceptable.You say lifetime warranty then make someone wait when they need now.This new pol lice is a good one going make customers stop coming to sears to get there tools.An-lass these pollice changes i wont be buying .

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Mike Cahill,

My name is Trent with Sears Cares Team. We apologize for the troubles you have encountered with replacing your ratchets. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about the matter and discuss some available options to resolve your concerns to your complete satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Mike Cahill), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any troubles and we look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.