Today we were scheduled to have our washing machine repaired by SEARS(still under warranty). We were called last night and this morning to remind us of the time. When nobody showed up, I called and they forgot to schedule us. The repair guy was very nice and said they just called him with our info and he would head right over. Because he was new, a more senior repair person came out to check on him. They spent 15 minutes on the machine and 20 minutes telling me how important it is to give them a perfect review.

In the end, they said it was not installed properly and they fixed it. Guess what - nothing was fixed. It's worse than ever. I tried it when they left. They didn't even try to run the machine because they would have known they didn't fix anything.

Our warranty runs out next week and I just cannot risk taking off another day at work for a no show repair person who can't fix it. They said it was an easy fix but apparently that's not the case.

Three appliance we bought last year were broken upon delivery. It took 4 months, speaking to over 40 SEARS employees and 14 appointments and it was still not resolved but we gave up. Now the washing machine is not working and we need someone to help us.

Jennifer Mitchell

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 02, 2011.

Comments