2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Our refrigerator stopped working over the weekend. We contacted Sears on Monday to get a repair man to come over, and scheduled an appointment for Tuesday between 8 am and noon.

They said we would get a call before he got here. We got NO call. My wife and dog (who barks at every noise) where home the whole morning. I had an errand to do.

When I got home there was a note saying he was here and gone. Now we will have to wait until Thursday (2 more days). It's August and we have no way to keep food cold.

I talked to a supervisor who told me that the repair guy will get a coaching. I'm sure they will have a good laugh about it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $100. ramelbe is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments