I just need to know a better place to go for complaints at Sears services.

Trying to get every avenue I can get.

My wife missed a full day of work yesterday waiting for scheduled service that we've waited for a while with the appointment. Will be there between 8 & 5. She had made a call somewhere around 3 and was still coming. At 4:45 she called again and was told he was ten minutes away, around 7:30 she called again, they told her no one was home at the time the technician got there. Now we have to wait another week plus for service. The thing is my son was home from 3:00 on, outside in the driveway working on his car, he even stated that no vehicles even came by, we're on the end of a cul-de-sac, we know when vehicles come the dog goes nuts.

Now my wife has a lost day of pay, being told we are liars, and we still cannot do laundry. I called also they transferred me to a tech specialist who just read the book as everyone else prior. We have a wedding to attend and need service. I'm sorry but I remember when you could depend on Sears’s service, those days are gone. I am going to let all the blogs know just how sears treats repeat and warranty customers, if this was to be a paid service I’m sure it would have been taken care of.

Shame on you Sears

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Preferred solution: Service now not a week and a couple days at a reduce rate, and a written apology to my wife..

Comments