2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sears was scheduled to deliver a couple of large appliances on a specific date and time, received a phone call and email confirmation from Sears.I lost a day's wage waiting and expecting Sears to fulfill their commitment.

Sears missed that delivery date altogether and never called to let me know they would not be coming. I've contacted the store, warehouse, and 1-800 number and did not receive a satisfactory resolution given the inconvenience caused by Sears. All I received was $25 in Sears Rewards points.

Sears customer service is paltry at best.I intend to tell everyone I know to stay away from Sears altogether given the recent experience.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor response from sears. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service. Sears needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments