With Company response Not resolved

Sears had three standing refrigerators standing side-by-side. On the far right was a unit for $399. In the middle was a unit I didn't want and on the far left was an identical unit to the one on the far right except the far left unit had an ice maker installed in the top freezer. This unit was $429. I commented about the ice maker to the sales person that was assisting me. Obviously the increase in price was due to the presence of the ice maker.

Paid cash for new refrigerator with ice machine. Installed refrigerator... no ice machine. Store fails to provide ice machine.

pkweagle@gmail.com

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Pkweagle,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry to hear of the trouble you have encountered with your new refrigerator purchase. We can only imagine how disappointing it was for you to have your new refrigerator delivered/installed, only to find out it is missing a key feature that you wanted. We would like the chance to work with the store in question, and ensure that a satisfactory resolution is found for you. I do see that you provided a contact email in your post, and I have already forwarded this to our Sears Cares team for attention. A case manager should be in touch with you regarding this experience within 24 hours. We appreciate your business, and look forward to speaking with you soon. If you’d like to provide a good contact phone number, please send us an email at smadvisor@searshc.com. Please make reference to the screen name (pkweagle), that you used to post to this site.

Brian S.