1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered a highchair online from sears. Discovered after receiving the highchair that it was from a third party.

Called sears because the highchair was missing very important pieces. This highchair was a gift and not usable without the support beams. I called and the representative sent an email to the seller. The seller then requested pictures of every piece of the highchair that I did receive so they could figure out which pieces I needed.

I no longer had the highchair because I had to wrap something up for the gift even though it was not usable, so I sent a picture of the instructions with the missing parts circled. Sears deleted those pictures for some reason. I have gone back and forth by email and by phone for a month and still can’t get the missing pieces or a replacement highchair. I have only spoken to people in the Philippines who could barely understand me and I could barely understand them.

Each time they refuse to let me speak to a supervisor, they disconnect the call or transfer me to someone who can’t help me.

At this point in time I have attempted contact via phone, email, and Facebook to no avail. I don’t even know what to do anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Comments