I live in Saskatchewan and own a condo in Edmonton, Alberta.The dishwasher in the condo in Edmonton was no longer working for my tenants.

To make things easier (I thought), I ordered a dishwasher from Sears and picked a delivery date on the calender provided. Then I "tried" contacting the service department for install. Oh my God, what a trial that was! On my initial call, I was transferred to four different departments, and then was led to believe that I was speaking to the right person (department).

I get a call last night to confirm delivery - but to Saskatoon not Edmonton!! So I had to go through the whole thing again and now it can't be delivered and installed until Sept. 7.

Meanwhile I get a email from the service department apologizing for all the mix ups, and claim them don't know why it would have been delivered to Saskatchewan..and gave me a 1-866 number to call to see if I could change the delivery date.I called the number and it is not Sears...it is some service that you have to pay for....I am very disappointed and will never order anything from Sears again.

Comments