1.4

My Sears Craftsman riding mower has not worked all summer. My grass is so high my Golden Lab was snake bitten.

The vet bill was $100. The service "techs" are a joke. One of them ordered a part that he said I needed to make repairs. 2 weeks latter the next "tech" didn't use the part.

The "techs" have cut holes in the deck, pounded on parts to make them fit and lied about scheduling. There is no CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT. The last time the "tech" was scheduled to be here (on a Wednesday) he didn't make it. I asked if he would be back the following day.

NOPE he said he would be here Monday. I called the scheduling number they said he would be here Wednesday NOT Monday. This was 4th of July so we went to see family and was home Monday night to be here on Wednesday. Our daughter was home but gone when he came.

I called and told the "customer service" person what happened. They won't move me up I'm not getting service for 2 weeks. My yard is a disgrace.

I'll never buy a Sears product of any kind EVER AGAIN. I know why they're closing stores.

Product or Service Mentioned: Riding Mower Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sears Cons: Customers service, Technicians poor work, Technicians lie.

• Sears complaint
  • Sears Poor Service

Comments

I have a sears ride on m-wer that has broke every year so vide we got it so I feel what your going through

Never use sears they are going under. Call the bbb and news media. Rochester ny