I bought a refrigerator from Sears Model # be shipped to Neil's Harbour, Nova Scotia.

There was a Sears delivery point at Neil's Harbour Co-op, but they closed it out. After that we got our appliances delivered from Cheticamp, until they closed that one. Now the closest one is Inverness. How long before Sears goes into a Chapter 11 ?

I bought all my appliances from Sears, like my father did. I am stuck now but will never deal with Sears again ! What else can I say.

This company should be put out of its misery and let some other company like Home Depot or Lowes come in and give us better service.

That's all I have to say !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lloydlamey stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery costs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.