HOrrible customer service. It is like they can completely handle your purchase order....but no one can cancel that same order, it apparently takes an act of congress.

Sears.com told me to call the outsouced company who then proceeded to tell me they couldn't cancel my order because it was pending. They then proceeded to tell me that they were closing soon and the night shift would may process the order and then I couldn't cancel because it would be in the mail. If I can't cancel while it's pending and I can't cancel after it's no longer pending, then when exactly can I cancel an order I made 15minutes prior. I called Sears.com again, (that is who is withdrawing the money from my account which is still pending mind you) and they told me that I had to deal with the other company.

When we consumers go to to sears.com to shop, we shouldn't have to worry about returns, problems, or quality of the merchandise. I made the mistake of not looking at the reviews or return policy before I placed the order.....BIG MISTAKE. But, again, I was on Sears.com for crying out loud. WHY should I have to worry about that.

I will tell every one who will listen and many who won't listen about this experience and you can count on the fact that I will never, ever, use SEARS.COM again. PS their customer service is obviously outsourced which causes frustration because these poor people are just reading from a script and trying to deal with these problems that they have no control over. SHAME ON YOU SEARS !!!!!! You are an American icon.

How can they let this happen.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 02, 2013.

Comments