With Company response

I purchased a recliner in the Sears Store on 12/02/2012.The recliner was suppose to be delivered on 12/20/12.

They did not update my contact info and the recliner never got delivered. Referred to a case manager who screwed everything up even more. This date 01/08/13 and still no recliner. After 2 hrs on the phone with Sears, I get store manager who tells me I am not getting reimbursed for all the problems and he doesn't know how those problems happened.

I call back customer resolution department and get disconnected. Sears is not a reliable business and they don't stand by there mistakes.

They hire inadequate individuals who cannot please a customer.In Sears the customer is always wrong!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Sears Response

Dear Ms. Daddazio,

My name is Jay and I am part of the Social Media Support team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We are truly sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that you have encountered with the delivery of your recliner or lack of delivery I should say. We understand the importance of commitent and when we say we are going to be there on a certain day at a certain time with your recliner, you expect that to happen. We would like to look further into what has happen surrounding this order and see what can be done to correct any mistakes that may have been made to help minimize your frustrations. At your convenience, please send us an email to smadvisor@searshc.com providing a contact phone number and the phone number that the recliner was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Ms. Daddazio) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C.