With Company response

My sears lawnmower has a repair contract through 2014. On 5/18/13, I loaded my lawnmower into my wagon, drove it about 20 miles to the repair shop, and listed the repairs needed as:

1. The bag is loose, and clippings fly out the back into the face of the operator.

2. The lawnmower is difficult to start sometimes.

When the mower was returns from repairs, and I had unloaded it at my home, I found, NOTHING HAD BEEN REPAIRED. In fact, the clippings flying out of the loose bag had worsened. It was difficult to start. AND,

someone had charged $41 for a battery, which was not provided.

My telephone call to customer service, Rosie, resulted in the information I would have to take it back to the repair store, necessitating an extra load/unload on my part.

Rosey, customer service, refused the request that Sears come to my home to do the repairs already charged for with the warranty.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Sears isn't even doing their own repairs anymore. They send the repairs to another company!!!

Maybe you should feel lucky you got it back quickly, though I can see why.

I JUST got my mower back after being wo it 5 WEEKS!!! Absolutely horrible......never again

SearsCares
Sears Response

Shirley Fialkowski,

I am Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your lawn mower repair. From your post, I can see how irritating is to have the mower sent in for repair and it still is having the same issue. Even more, I find it frustrating to receive poor customer service when trying to rectify the situation. We would like to contact you and further discuss your recent experience and see if there is anything we can do to make this right. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the movie was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Shirley Fialkowski) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.