I had scheduled an appointment with sears. I called sears prior to my appointment to confirm the appointment.

On the day of my service I had to call sears to get a status because I have not heard from sears getting a time frame of their arrival. My appointment window frame was 8am-12pm. I called an 11:45am only to speak to Maurice who told me I did not confirmed my appointment by calling them back after a voicemail was made. I explained to Maurice I spoke with a Sear rep doing the week regarding my appointment.

Maurice spoke of a voicemail bring left. I acknowledge a voicemail was left Confirming my appointment that if any changes to be made to call back. Maurice the manger then try to tell me in order to be on the schedule I had to call back to confirm my appointment. After going back in forth Maurice said the technicians is in my area.

I asked if I can get a technician now with an hour to versus waiting Another four hours and explained I had closed my business down to get my vents clean. Maurice unprofessional.

As a customer who was going to pay for service was I Denied service based off my attitude towards him. I was not value and discriminated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Cleaning Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Sears Cons: Not fair to customers, Indifferent service personnel.

Comments