Perry Hall, Maryland

I felt as though I was treated absolutely poorly when I called the SEARS STORES WHITE MARSH MALL, Store #: 0001854, 8200 PERRY HALL BLVD

BALTIMORE, MD 21236.I had to call a total of 4 times.

The first two times I called I was hung up on, while customer service tried to contact merchandise pick up for my online purchase (Order#401690836). The third time, I was told that merchandise pick up was not answering the phone. I was then supposed to be transferred to a store manager, but instead it was a sales associate named Steve White or Wright (if that was his real name). He told me that all supervisors and managers were in a meeting and would not talk to me.

He also said he had "no clue" when they would be done with this meeting. I asked him, " If I was in the building right now with a problem, no manager would be able to talk to me?" He said yes. Wow. Ok, I waited for a phone call and grew inpatient.

I called back a fourth time and this is when I was on the phone for two hours. First was to the store again and they transferred me to care solutions. The woman I spoke to here said she documented every thing and then tried to contact the store for me. She either could not get in touch with someone or she could not confirm my order arrived.

She was polite and transferred me to the online customer care. This woman was also polite, and said that my order already arrived at the store. I never received an email or a phone call that it arrived. So she attempted to verify it was there and called the store.

She said no one picked up the phone after trying several times. It seemed she gave up, so I asked what was she going to do for me since I've gone through all this and I'm the customer here. She transferred me to a case manager. Great… the story gets told again.

She put me on hold and tried to contact the store… success. She called a different department and made it to merchandise pick up somehow. Ok, this is where I get even more upset. She tells me that whoever checked in my order made a mistake and that's why I never received notification that my order arrived.

So all this could have been avoided if someone did their job. First of all, I should of never had to call in the first place. Second, I should of only had to call once. Third, I should of spoke to a manager (which 3 hrs later, still has not called… long meeting).

Fourth, Sears could not even get a hold of Sears, so I had to suffer through two hours of being put on hold and re-telling my story several times. I will not purchase anything from Sears or Kmart or any other store under the same umbrella. This is not how you treat customers. And there was no attempt by any store manager to rectify what their sales associate Steve White/Wright said to me.

My review… 0 stars.