With Company response

Bought a craftsman mower from sears a couple years back. for the second time this year it want start.

I have wasted the last week tring to get someone to help me but I get the same old run around everytime. First it broke down in may and I had to wait 1 month for some one to come fix it. Now its broke again in july we called 800 (sears blow you off line). They said technician would contect youwith in 24-48hrs so I wait.

I call back. Same answer24-48hrs this goes on for a week. My grass is a foot high now. No one in there cubicle gives a ***.

I call the store I bought it from the kid tried to help but just made me more aggravated. I been on my phone for 3 hours this evening being bounced from department to department.

Hmmm. Wondering if anyone else would buy from sears again if they were in my shoes.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are experiencing receiving the assistance needed to service your lawn mower. This is not the type of service that Sears has long been known for nor the type of service that you deserve. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We would like to offer the assistance of a personal case manager who can assist you in setting up service for your lawn mower as well as monitor the progress of the service provided. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous433406), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.