Both walmart and target told me my credit card couldn't verified so i was unable to place my orders. Initially, i blamed on walmart but as target also had the same reaction, I thought something more was going on.

I finalized my order with target using another credit card. It bothered me so I called the sears card 1 800 number. To my surprise, I was told they blocked my credit account because there were transaction with Fry's, JC Pennys, walmart, target, and SEARS (yes, Sears). They thought the transactions may be fraudulent.

I appreciate their being watchful. I don't even mind the account being blocked. BUT they never told me they blocked the account!!! Luckily I was doing on line shopping when the blockage took place.

If I were in a store, it would have been very distressful, embarrassing, and inconvenient for me (or anyone else in this situation). This is 100+ years old company, but they behaved as it they were the new kids on the block in a most *** way when it comes to customer service.

Comments