1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This particular store if the worst of all.Placed order for iphone 6 for gifting my wife online when there was some sale going on.had placed order online and got a shipping confirmation on 05oct.But they started the delaying tactics and probably used my money somewhere else,who knows how much money they would have accumulated with this tactics.Finally one day i receive email from them the vendor cannot ship the handset because sears was having some issues with the vendor.I dont know me as a customer has to do with Sears' vendors.Lastly forcibly they refunded the money saying they cannnot deliver the hand set.

I know i have the full email trails with me and I can file a consumer complaint against them.Can some one let me know the way ahead.

Regards

Vinay

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support and no customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of spm10181146525 description apple apple iphone 6 64gb silver. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spm10181146525 description apple apple iphone 6 64gb silver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments