On February 10th of this year i purchased an elliptical bike from Sears, manufactured by Best Choice Products. When the bike was delivered four days later I was extremely excited.

I called my neighbor right away to see if he could assemble it for me. (I also paid him 40 dollars for his time) Well, three hours later he was still trying to assemble the bike with poor directions and several missing parts. I called Best Choice that day and requested that they send the parts that were missing. They agreed and about a week and half later I received them.

After taking them out of the box I discovered there was still one piece missing. I promptly called Best Choice and they said the would send the missing part. About a week and half later I got the part and it was the wrong part.I called Best Choice again, sent them a picture of the part from their manual along with the part number. A week later I called Best Choice again since I still hadn't received the part.

They offered me a 30 dollar refund for the aggravation and asked me to call them once i received the part. Ten minutes later my door bell rang and it was Fed Ex with part and to my dismay when I opened the box I found the same exact part I received on my second request for parts. (The wrond part) I then called Best Choice again and asked for a full refund which they agreed to. I told them they could come and get their partially assembled bike since I had no use for it and they told me to donate it.

I received the 30 dollars about two days later credited to my account, but almost two months later I am still waitinf for a full refund. i have spoken to best Choice and Sears on more occassions than I can count to no avail. Friday April 1st i was told by a suoervisor at BEst Choice that they had neglected to send whatever info Sears needed to process my refund (I had been tod on at least four different occassions that info had been sent) and would be sent to Sears immediately. Yesterday I got an email from Sears stating they were doing an investigation into my refund and it would take 5-7 business day for this issue to be resolved.

I promptly called Sears where I was told they were investigating but until I returned the bike I would not be refunded. I told them they Best Choice said to donate but I have it, if they want to pick uo the partually put together bike that I would not try to disasswmble

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of best choice products elliptical from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $115 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

Comments