Ease of Use
Layout of Store

so I bought my husband 5 pairs of boots online thinking he'd try them on and return 4. I do it all the time when I shop other stores so I figured simple and easy.

except this is sears where nothing is ever easy, there is literally a problem every time. even buying a $10 tree skirt for Christmas. anyway out of 4 lets see 1 they claimed didn't come from there even as we had receipt and it matched the boots etc, manager finally figured it out. then another for some reason said it was purchased months earlier, again manager figured it out.

and one went back no problem, so shocking. the last for some reason could only be mailed back though it was bought from sears and not a marketplace or kmart etc. as soon as we had to mail it I figured there would be a problem.

a month later no refund!

they've basically just stolen our money and got the boots back. $124 goodbye. I consider that sort of like a fee to pay to never shop there again since we never will. when we tried to dispute it with our card they claimed it was valid and just won't give our money back.

since my husband threw out the tracking receipt because he didn't think sears would honestly rob us, we have no proof.

I cannot wait until they go out of business. I'm not even sure how they are still in business.

Reason of review: they stole from us.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Robbed me, Sent back boots got no refund.

Comments