2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I will never again buy anything from Sears.My microwave oven stopped working so having paid extra for a service contract for 5 years I called the service number to schedule my appointment.

I took a day off of work because they said my appointment was between 1-5 and the technician calls me at 4:45 and says he can’t make it. The next appointment he could give me was the following day. Again a 1-5 appointment I waited and waited. Again a new service technician called me saying he could not make it due to bad weather.

Again furious I took the next available appointment today Friday 1-5-18. Again they told me someone would definitely be here between 1-5. Throughout the day I called the service number making sure they were still coming. The recording said they would be here between 1-5.

At 4:35 I got a bad feeling and called the number again and again it said they would be here. I then waited to speak to a live person telling them my concerns. That woman told me I had no appointment scheduled for today. I went nuts screaming like a crazy person.

I ended up hanging up on her and calling the sears complaints number. I don’t understand how a company treats their customers like this.

I will never use Sears again for anything ever!Buyer Beware!

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Comments