I ordered a TV from Sears.com over one of their weekend sales.My order confirmation said the TV would arrive on 12/12.

A few days later I receive an email from Sears.com stating that my order has shipped and provided me with a tracking number. In order to see when the TV would arrive so I could make arrangement to be home, I realized the tracking number was incorrect. I waited a few days to make sure the details of my shipment would not appear. I called the carrier (freight shipping) and the lady confirmed that they WERE NOT shipping this item.

I called Sears.com and the lady on the phone assured me that the freight company was shipping this item. Another week and I am still searching for any tracking information. I chat online with a customer service rep who finally admits that they shipped the item, but they are unsure who they are shipping it with. They cannot provide any of the details as they are unsure.

The guy puts in an order for me to receive the information within 3 to 5 days. Still hadn't heard anything so I contacted another customer service rep who basically lied and kept telling me that shipping information was not available until the estimated arrival date passed. Complete BS. The lies and form letters with mismatched fonts keeps coming in as responses.

I will NEVER order from Sears.com or Sears again.I keep getting the same form letters back as a response and they have no respect for my time that I have had to spend to see where my item was and when it would arrive.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments